Compiled and written by Kimberli Faulkner Hull © Chasing Light Media
The contents of this website, including images and photos, may neither be copied nor otherwise used or posted elsewhere without explicit permission.
Citing this page: Kimberli Faulkner Hull, author, “Theda A. Hubbard Newell” Chasing Light Media, Cool Adventures ( https://cooladventures.com/collection/theda-a-hubbard-newell/ : posted 2021).
Theda A. Hubbard was born on in , the son of William Hubbard and Olive Chapman Hubbard.1 In 1850,
- 1850 U.S. census, Northampton, Fulton County, New York, population schedule, p. 297 (penned) 149 (stamped), dwelling 2249, family 2352, William Hubbard household.
– William Hubbard, age 48, farmer, born in New York
– Olly Hubbard, age 45, born in New York
– Phebe A. Hubbard, 20, born in New York
– Truman Hubbard, age 14, born in New York
- 1860 U.S. census, Berkshire, Tioga County, New York, population schedule, p. 22, dwelling 170, family 169, A. G. Newell household.
– A. G. Newell, age 36, carpenter, born in Vermont
– Theda Ann Newell, age 29, born in New York
– Alice L. Newell, age 5, born in Pennsylvania
– Myron G. Newell, age 2, born in New York
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church at Chestnut, Bridgewater Township, Montrose, Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania, no. 245, Helena Gertrude Hubbard, baptism 30 May 1875, age 7 years.
- “A Bold Servant Girl,” news article, Montrose Democrat (Montrose, Pennsylvania), 13 June 1877, p. 4, col. 2.