Compiled and written by Kimberli Faulkner Hull © Chasing Light Media
The contents of this website, including images and photos, may neither be copied nor otherwise used or posted elsewhere without explicit permission.
James D. Hooper married to Elizabeth Harlan.
Citing this page: Kimberli Faulkner Hull, author, “James D. Hooper” Chasing Light Media, Cool Adventures ( https://cooladventures.com/genealogy/james-d-hooper/ : posted 2021).
- Bond County, Illinois, Deed Record, vol. A, p. 121, James A. and Polly Revis to James D. Hooper, 13 June 1830. Consideration: $40. Property: 80 acres, N 1/2. NW. Sec 35. T5. NR 3W. Recorded 30 June 1830.
- Bond County, Illinois, Deed Record, vol. E., p. 291, Admr of Bonham Harlan, decd, to James D. Hooper, 16 Nov 1839, recorded 5 June 1840. William Harlan, executor of Bonham Harlan estate, deed per last will and testament. Property: SE. SE. & SW. SW. Sec 15 and pt NW. SE. Sect 15. T4. NR 3 W.
- Bond County, Illinois, Deed Record, vol. E, p. 292, James D. and Elizabeth Hooper to Cyrus H. Stephens, 16 Nov 1839. Consideration: $250. Property: SE. SE. & SW. SW. Sec 15 and pt NW. SE. Sect 15. T4. NR 3 W. Recorded 5 June 1840 with dower release.
- Bond County, Illinois, Deed Record, vol. F, p. 92, James Phipps to James D. Hooper, 13 Mar 1841. Consideration: $150. Property: SE. Se. Sec. 27, T4, NR 3W. Recorded 22 July 1841.
- 1850 U.S. census, Dade County, Missouri, population schedule, dwelling 99, family 101, James D. Hooper household.
– James D Hooper, age 41, laborer, born in Kentucky
– Elizabeth Hooper, age 38, born in Tennessee
– Thomas Hooper, age 20, born in Illinois
– William Hooper, age 19, born in Illinois
– Mary Hooper , age 16, born in Illinois
– Obediah Hooper, age 10, born in Illinois
– Sarah Hooper, age 6, born in Illinois